Welcome to Bellevue Center for Health
Your Bellevue Chiropractic, Naturopathic, Acupuncture, & Massage Therapy Providers
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Bellevue Chiropractic, Naturopathic, Acupuncture, & Massage Therapy Providers, call 425-957-0761 today!
At Bellevue Center for Health, we recognize the value of every person and are guided by our commitment to excellence and leadership in patient care. Our core belief is that quality health care starts with a sound doctor-patient relationship and the cornerstone of this relationship is consistent, respectful, personalized, and timely treatment to empower the patient towards wellness in body and mind.
We are committed to approaching health care from a total perspective and offer a comprehensive approach by combining
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Acupuncture and Detoxification
- Massage therapy
- Pain Management
- Age Management Medicine
- Personal Injury
- Workplace Injury Prevention and care.
Through this holistic approach to health care, our patients often experience a dramatic improvement in their overall quality of life.
Key Values and Beliefs
- We care for patients as we wish to be cared for ourselves
- We strive to deliver optimum health care
- We value excellence in medical and customer service education and training at all staff level
- We recruit, train, and re-train physicians and support staff to the highest level
- We promote a family-like sense of common purpose within the clinic
- We provide our patients an efficient and pleasant environment
- We kindly and confidentially address each patient's medical and financial needs
- We maintain an atmosphere of trust, fairness, respect, and mutual support
- We provide employees opportunities to enhance decision-making capabilities
At your first visit to Bellevue Center for Health, Maitha Lindberg will explain the science behind how chiropractic care works, and give you a full evaluation to see if chiropractic care is right for you. If there is a good fit, we can develop a plan of chiropractic care that is specific to your condition and health goals.
If you are new to seeing a chiropractor and want to find out more, please email us or call 425-957-0761 to receive personalized answers to your questions from our friendly team. We also welcome referrals, so feel free to use the "Send to a Friend" link located at the bottom of every page to share our health information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about modern chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, please subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. Once you are subscribed, you will be able to explore our member wellness section and take advantage of our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other resources.
"Observational study found that low back pain patients receiving chiropractic care, which typically includes spinal manipulation, are more satisfied than those receiving medical care."
-New England Journal of Medicine
“Have you more faith in a spoonful of medicine than in the power that animates the living world?”
-BJ Palmer (1882-1961)
There is a vast difference between curing and treating. There is a vast difference between doing something for the patient and just merely doing something to the patient. - Otis G Carroll (1879 - 1962)
Bellevue Chiropractic, Naturopathic, Acupuncture, & Massage Therapy Providers| Bellevue Center for Health | 425-957-0761